Last updated: 2018-05-22
Listagram is a list building tool, which increases conversions by turning newsletter signups into a game, where the individual signing up can be awarded an item, discount or similar at your discretion.
2 ABILITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT
3 YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT
In order to use the Service, you will be required to provide information about yourself, as part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Service. You agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself, and if applicable, about the Third Party you are acting on behalf of. You agree and understand that you are responsible for keeping information and passwords confident. You agree that you will be solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your account, and should you be aware of any unauthorized use of your account, you agree to notify us without any delay.
Your access to the Service is personal to you, and is not transferrable to another natural or legal person. You further agree to keep your e-mail address up to date, and change it as appropriate, as all notices in relation to the Service may be sent electronically to your e-mail address.
You, as a natural person, may only create one account on our site, except when you use our Service on behalf of Third Parties.
4 SUBSCRIPTION, FEES AND PAYMENTS FOR SERVICES
4.1 PAYMENT FOR THE SERVICE
4.2 BILLING CYCLE AND PAYMENT
You will be billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis. The billing cycle is monthly. Your subscription will automatically renew when your current billing cycle ends unless you cancel the Service through your control panel.
4.3 FREE TRIAL
We offer a 7 day free trial to new users who register for the Service. At the end of the free trial period, you must add your credit card details and subscribe to one of the plans of the Service, in order to continue using the Service.
The free trial applies to one free trial per natural person. We can invoice you for any misuse of the free trial of our Service.
7 ACCEPTABLE USE
7.1 PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site or Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site or Service available. The Site or Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a Customer of ours, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site or Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site or Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Service, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site or Service and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or Service or the networks or services connected to the Site or Service.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site or Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site or Service and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or Service.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site or Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Service, or any portion of the Site or Service.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site or Service to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or Service or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site or Service.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site or Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site or Service.
- use the Site or Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
13 CONTACT US